Friday, May 26, 2017

Dinner Dance

Dinner dance is a celebration 8th graders have to celebrate their graduation(promotion). My dinner dance was May 25, 2017. It was at skylight banquet and it was a formal place. The event lasted from 6-9:45. During the event we were giving three meals. I personally wasn't a fan of the food but it was still fun. The event was a fun experience for me.

We ate for about an hour in assigned seats. Then after we got up and people made small groups and took a lot of pictures. After about 30 minutes the Dj played a known song that made a lot of people dance. After that we continued to dance. I of course danced to the Mexican music we suggested to the dj, with a lot of my friends. I was tired by the end of the event but it was one of the best events I been to. 


No comments:

Post a Comment