Sunday, May 7, 2017

Spring Break

This blog is a bit too late, but better late then never. My spring break was a normal one for the most part. I was excited for it. All day in school I was anxious to leave. I was looking at the clock just waiting for the magic numbers 3:17. Each class seamed longer then usual. Then I say the time and I ran. I got my things and left and didn't look back.


The first day of my break was fun. I went to a national park, had a cook out there, and then went to hotel and swam in the pool. Then half of the week I slept and relaxed and it felt good. Then Thursday and Friday I had party's and bonfires. Then the last two days of my break I tried to enjoy them but was nervous and furious to acknowledge the fact that school was right around the corner. Then I was back in school that Monday.


1 comment:

  1. Your spring break seems quite exciting. I barely did anything over my spring break.

    ReplyDelete