Sunday, May 7, 2017

My Most fun Friday

I had many fun Fridays like party's or get togethers. They all have been fun but non as cool as the one I experienced recently. It started as an ordinary Friday. Waking up and going to school like any day. Then Later on the school day ended and the fun was about to begin.

My friends and I decided to go to the park. We went at around 5 and decided to play softball. It was a crazy game with amazing catches and hit. We got bored and later on played infected. It's kinda like tag one tag all and we played all around the park. I was it and chased my friends. I jumped a small river that was full of mud. My cousin decided and got stuck. He lost his shoe so he had to go back in it and try to find it. The river was full of nasty things and smell bad but my cousin jumped in it precisely where he shoe was "at". I was laughing so much that I was crying. We stopped the game and watched my cousin get my shoe. He gave up so we continued our game. It was to much that I can't explain it, but it was one of my best Friday.



No comments:

Post a Comment