Thursday, May 25, 2017

Softball Champonship

There was a softball team in my school. It was co-ed(boys and girls). My friend convinced me to try out and I did. I made the team after two tryouts. We had the best record of the season, we had a 8-2 record. We had the best record so we were able to skip the first game. I wasn't able to make the playoffs until the semifinals.

I made it half way through the game of the semifinal. We were down 3 to 0. I felt bad because I wasn't able to be there to help. It was the second last inning. Our defense took the other school out fast. My team went up to bat and knocked out of the park. We got two people on a base and then our big guy got a homer. We finished the last inning easily. That is when we went to the finals. It was a low scoring game. Then second inning we were down 4-0 the whole game went like this. The second last inning was intense. We scored four points and then got out. In the last inning we took the out the other school fast from batting. It was our turn. We had to score once and we would have one. I was first to bat. I swung and missed and accidentally threw the bat. I was nervous. I went again but tried not to get too nervous. I looked down, waited, and sung when the ball came. I ran to first base and was safe. My other two teammates were walked so I was on third base. My teammate hit me home and we had won the championship. It seamed like a cliche movie win but it was a intense game.


No comments:

Post a Comment