Monday, May 8, 2017

Something that scares me

I wouldn't call myself exactly a person who gets scared easily. I am not scared of the dark, I'm not scared of the outside world, and I am not scared to be alone. I am scared of scary movies. Scary movies is the one thing I can try, but will get scared.

I watched scary movies when I was little, but all of the sudden I just got creeped out of scary movies. The new movies are so graphic and realistic, they are meant to scare you. Scary movies even had a trick where they add a frequency in the music lower then what we can hear, but it gets you on edge and be suspenful.(http://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/how-the-hidden-sounds-of-horror-movie-soundtracks-freak-you-out). Also scary movies make me feel so weak, because you just watch and can't do anything. I can't comprehend why people do this for. I plan on watching a scary movie soon but I might squeeze the person next to me hard.



No comments:

Post a Comment