Sunday, May 7, 2017

Last month as an 8th grader

The last month of the school year can be easier or harder on some people. For me it is between for many reasons. It is easier because the teachers do give work but try to help and make it easier and comfortable. It is easier because people seem to relax more. Everyone seems to be relax because the school year is almost done. That doesn't mean it is not hard.

The end of this school year also seems difficult as an 8th grader. We have to focus on high schools and maybe even entry exams. We take more important test then younger grades and it can make you nervous. People also seem to care less so it kinda seems more chaotic. For me it is especially hard because my middle and elementary school are connected so I been in the same building for my whole life, and then all of the sudden I'm going to a huge school. All in all the last month of the school ear can be difficult but can also be relaxing. It has been a phenomenal  year.

No comments:

Post a Comment