Thursday, May 25, 2017

Plans for the summer

Summer is an exciting time for a lot of 8th graders . It gives them a break from acting like an adult and time to be a kid. It alos gives us time to relax and be children until we enter high school. Many people relax, go out and enjoy, or just use the time to prepare for high school. I'm one of the people who are gonna go out and enjoy my youth for the summer.

I joined a sport for the summer(soccer). I have practice during the week and games on the weekends. I'm gonna go out for the summer a lot. June is gonna be all about soccer and cook outs. July is gonna be soccer too, but also I'm going to a cabin in South Dakota and for Fourth of July. In august I'm gonna finish soccer. After that I'm going to Mexico. I'm going to Morelia, Michoacán and Ixtapa. I'm going for a wedding in Morelia and Ixtapa for the beach. I'm gonna skip the first day of high school, but it's gonna be worth it.

Ixtapa
South Dakota 


No comments:

Post a Comment